my newest plan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

this is my latest plan, Buy one of the 1977 accord hatchbacks, drop in an h22 with 12:1 compression pistons, port and polished head with a good valvetrain and some stage 2 cams(prob crower), ITB's and all your other average boltons. As for the body invision it with shaved bumpers and side moldings, lowered down about 3 in on some 14x8" deep dish wheels with a polished lip and some black centers. also whole car would be reprayed :D

tell me what u all think

:wtf: ? How is that possible? Dude you're talkin' serious overhaul. That will be the god of swaps yo.. Do it! :worthy:

I'd rather get one of the old 2 seat hondas. I think they were called a 600. They are tiny as fuck. My friend, who is a mechanic, and does a lot of motorcycles, said they had a Honda 600 bike engine in there. not sure how true it is, but yeah that would be a badass car to swap.

As for the accord, yeah that might be pretty cool too, any idea on the weight of that thing?

Yea, I was going to say... The Deuce-Deuce weighs just about what the car weighs. You take off in that thing and its going to be on 2 wheels unlike the 510 when it takes off with 13b in it... That will be funny as fuck though...(If the cars rear were to lift up) :lol:

ya i like the 77 because of the factory scoop behnd the hood and the vents on the hood to, also the the ass end will look good with the bumpers shaved. as for the swap it will be quiite a job but i got the garage to do it with and a couple buddies with the mechanical know with all, and also a cuople other buddies with their own machine shops. So all in all i can get it done and i think it should be one nasty little hatch when done

I think you should go for it man. It would be one hell of a project car and is very unique if I might say. Get to work, cause you got TONS of work to be done to that car.

Wow, that looks almost like my friend's Datsun F10 :lol: same color and everything!

-on topic, go for it, that would be sweet!

wont fit. not without moving the firewall at least exactly 4 3/8" back. my brother has an 81 accord sedan, and though the engine bay is larger than that of my 80 civic, it still wouldnt fit an H. one of the reasons i ended up with a ZC in my 80 wagon. could put a b18 in there though, it would be tight, but it would fit. question is, how do you plan on getting traction?

torsion bar front end, also how in the fuck can you say exactly 4 3/8" back? did you take measurements? where are u getting this info? anyhow i am going to do everything i can to get an h22 inthe bay if not i will go witht the b18c and either way it will get the same build as what i listed for the h22 and will be a moster of a little car. this should be a fun proj and a VERY fun car to drive when done

yes, i took measurements from my brother's car using the broken-a$$ h22 longblock I have. that is the absolute minimum additional room you would need unless you want the front of the engine sitting on the core support, and even then the axles would be at an extreme angle. the master cylinder is also a problem, but wouldnt be as hard to fix, on older hondas, the master cylinders were on the passenger side of the car as well as the driver side(both on LHD), you would just have to get the pedal assembly from a 1st gen civic and fab up some lines. would be cool to see a fabbed up torsion bar front end, i want to do something to that effect to my wagon, but i still dont think it would help the traction that much, especially with H22 torque.

by all means, prove me wrong!! i want to see this more than anyone else here besides you :p. my ZC project was fun, its an incredible learning experience.

edit**- i just remembered, i was calculating firewall room by using measurements from an H23 intake manifold, so there may be more clearance than originally thought, but that is still a big-ol motor for that car!

please put the crack pipe down...

interesting idea... but you should do something more worth while with your time..

who the fuck are you to judge what is worth while for my time? and no i dont smoke crack either thanks. also I run my own business and work nearly 70 hrs a week sio dont tell me what i should do with my time cause i make plenty of money and am quite successful at what i do. U do not like my idea? fine you can simply state that without being a dipshit and assuming i dont have anything better to do. also I will assure you that you will be very jealous of this beast when it is done and that it will also shit al over any vehicle you own mmmk? thank bye

Calm down, he has an opinion. You asked what everybody thought, he told you. If needed, put in your 1st post "what are your thoughts, POSITIVE ONLY!"
THEN, you can piss and moan.

tell me what u all think

EDIT : proof is in the quote.

hmm...plans for a badass motor in one of the most hideous cars of all time :thumbsdown: imo

Back