My Si 0-60

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

http://users.adelphia.net/~erik.espo/small.wmv

video of my car going 0-60 in no more than 7.5 seconds

2/32nd of tread left on the tires.. on a winter graveled road with a low rpm launch to keep wheel spin down..

still has around 2 seconds of wheel spin in second gear.

Updated: Added clip from me and the wife going to work tonight.. modified intake (Pulled the airbox and repalced with cheapy conical filter)

Link is above

gallery_18_15_2746.jpg

lol

Gotcha.. You can hear the wheel spin and see it though. I had to jerk the wheel to the left to correct.. Don't make me send my cat after you..

I dunno.. I just got the camera, once it warms up and I get some new tires I will get another video.

Anyone have recommendations for some decent tires.. Looking for summer only

cornering or straight line

I don't want slicks.. something like parada spec 2s or something like that

Most of the time I won't be exceeding 75 or so..

I think I have stock tires right now.. hehe

the paradas are show tires... not much more

Kumho MX
Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212
azenis

How wide would you go.. Have stock rims with 195 60s on it

Paradas are the best tire you've ever driven on...

.. If you're still buying retail tires at tire chains.

At our level, we buy tires that are only available one at a time through special international chains, and I don't know about you - but I had to find an Icelander to help me order my old Gislaveds.

:withstupid:

Parada's, Proxie's, and pretty much any tire you can get at pep boyz are over-priced and over-rated.

Start buying Azenis.

I have actually never purchased any high quality tire. Someone just suggested the paradas to me.. But it looks like I will probably go with Azenis.

It's the thinking man's tire.

The Paradas I've liked - but I've also only driven then in 16". Not too many quality tires come in that large of a size.

whose the lady whose like 60 ughhhhhhhhh. lets get some pics of her

Back