My t3h funney joke... :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

A guy comes home from work to his girlfriend sitting on the couch.. This is their conversation:

Her: I can't date you anymore
Him: But why not?
Her: well all the neighbors say you are a pedophile.
Him: Now sweetie... Thats an awfully big word for a 5 year old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the girlfriend is the... nevermind. You just about made me spit my Barq's all over the keyboard, you bad man.

oh come on!!!

The "girlfriend" is the 5-year-old!! The guy comes home and his 5-year-old girlfriend calls him a pedophile!

augh...

:lol:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 8 2005, 04:56 PM
maybe i'm too blonde for this... but i didn't think it was funny... maybe i didn't get it.

:lol:
[post=458165]Quoted post[/post]​

im pretty blonde too and i didnt think it was all that funny. a little wierd though.

So old and somewhat humorous

How about this one?

Guy is sitting in a bar drunk off his ass... Ends up puking all over himself.
He realizes what he has done, and begins to cry. The bartender comes over to him and says:
"buddy... What happened? Whats wrong?"
"my wife is gonna kill me! I'm not supposed to be drinking now I got too drunk, and puked all over mysefl!"
"here's what you do.. Take one of these 20's you got, put it sticking out of your shirt pocket, and when you go home, tell your wife you were at a restaurant, and a guy walked by and accidentally puked on you... Then he gave you $20 in apology to pay for the dry cleaning"

The guy says GREAT IDEA! and heads home...

He walks in the door, and the wife begins SCREAMING at him... He explains what happened, and hands her the $20 bill... The wife says
"Whats the $20 in the other pocket for?"

"He shit in my pants too"

(Its funnier when told in person... hard to type it out) :p

i'm a victim of dyslexia... i can't tell my right left my from... therefore whenever i string words together the order keeps wronging out cum.

but that's perfectly K O as long as i know there's peeps a lot alike me. so join us now as we sing out around of the lysdexic melody.

long a sing... long a sing... body every long a sing...

Back