my teg pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

almost all of the things you listed add nothing... turboed though, how many psi?

if i had a choice whether to put them on or not i wouldnt have cause there ugly and make it look rice.

PSI means jack shit if you know anything about cars. You can make 300WHP on 15PSI you can also make 500WHP on 15PSI.

If you had the choice? it's your choice. just remove them and tell your sponsors you're done with it. Unless they bought my car I sure as hell wouldn't stick anything on my car.

anywho back to the thread.

Make the car one tone, and drop the stickers and it would be a pretty nice setup. =)

and the paint job is just an exterior paint job... engine bay is stock teal, correct? Looks that way from the pics...

almost all of the things you listed add nothing...
and over 1/2 of the things you listed dont add anyting either... Im not tryin to rag on ya, but good f'n luck hitting 260fwhp with those mods and plans, especially with the stock bore/stroke.

Last edited:
im pulling the engine this weekend im getting the block repuilt, so i will be painting it in the next few days.
eventually im gonna get a b20 block i think and go stroker and 12"1 comp, trust me iv got planns, i havent had the car that long and when i got it it was bone stock
im thinking a burt orange or a deep gold.,..

well duh... thats why i said when i take the engine out this week im going to paint it... and yes. it will be the same color as the outside..
actually i was thinking hot pink...???:slap:

for the burn orange or deep gold i was talking about if i repaint the whole car, some time down the road also

why not just do it now since the motor will be out and you can do it all the conventional way now?

Thats what i'd do, save up for a little while more to paint it, then do everything.

just a thought. :)

figure ill keep it like this for a while till im ready to go jdm, im doing a 98 front end and rear bumper, figure ill just wait till i do that. cause around taht time im going to be resleeving my block to a 2.0 litre so the motor will be out again.

figure ill keep it like this for a while till im ready to go jdm, im doing a 98 front end and rear bumper, figure ill just wait till i do that. cause around taht time im going to be resleeving my block to a 2.0 litre so the motor will be out again.
stop lying to yourself.....:rolleyes:

wake up...

BTW, your teg looks nice. :p

so. its the thought that counts:moon:
haha

Back