my turbo is complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

I have a 95 teg ls with a rev hard stage 2 turbo kit. I just finished it and it runs great. For 7 psi it has alot of pick up. Pictures are in the sig. There was no probably installing the turbo (for those that have been looking for a turbo kit and dont know what to get.) It is great i love the feeling at 4000 rpms when it gets up and goes.

here is the setup
Rev Hard Cast Iron Manifold
High Volume Fuel Pump

Rev Hard T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo(eff. to 450hp)
Silicone Hoses & Clamps

Rev Hard Intercooler 29x8x3.5
Steel Braided -3 Oil Line

NEW Turbo Smart 7psi. (TS-SEMA's Best Product for 2002)
Oil Return Line

Vortech Blow Off Valve
High Pressure Fuel Line

2.25" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Piping
High Pressure Silicon Hose

2.5" Downpipe
Necessary Vacuum Tee's

Billet Map Diffuser (check valve)
Necessary Vacuum Lines

that is the thing no one around here does that kind of stuff so i have to travel to get it done but i will

thanks for the input fellas

yup, im goin the "cheap route" also, I'm hopin to get it done by the summer...no i will have it done by the summer. Hey, I reached my 1st goal of completing the swap before christmas.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 21 2003, 06:50 PM
yup, im goin the "cheap route" also, I'm hopin to get it done by the summer...no i will have it done by the summer. Hey, I reached my 1st goal of completing the swap before christmas.

motive..thats the way to get shit done! :worthy:

Originally posted by DTEC@Dec 21 2003, 08:13 PM
sweet setup. how much it run you? and from where if you dont mind me asking?

yes i do mind you asking haha j/k. I got it off ebay from one of re hard dealers for 2800. you can also get it at www.wiredspeed.com for the some price.

thanks guys

Back