Myspace riddle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
have you ever 'squeezed' the sun clayton? when the sun popped did skittles fall down? :p

here's another (easy one)

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.
you also forgot... it's not " rich people NEED it"... It's "Rich people don't want it"
wrong. rich people need nothing.... as in, they dont need anything because they are rich, they already have it all.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
have you ever 'squeezed' the sun clayton? when the sun popped did skittles fall down? :p

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.
you also forgot... it's not " rich people NEED it"... It's "Rich people don't want it"
wrong. rich people need nothing.... as in, they dont need anything because they are rich, they already have it all.
well I heard it like this:
What is greater than god,
More Evil then the Devil,
Poor people have it,
Rich People don't want it,
and if you eat it, you will die?

Rich people don't want nothing, as in they are used to having everything and don't want to lose it. So i'm not wrong. We just both heard it differently.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.
no..its "rich people need it".. because they need nothing, as in.. they have everything they need already

it cant be "rich people dont want it".. they want everything, thats why they need nothing..

Quoted post[/post]]

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.

the answer to this could be shit.

Poor people have shit.
Rich people need shit.
If you eat shit, you'll die.

works out....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Poor people HAVE it...
Rich people NEED it...
If you eat it...
You'll die.
no..its "rich people need it".. because they need nothing, as in.. they have everything they need already

it cant be "rich people dont want it".. they want everything, thats why they need nothing..
i've already explained it...look for my other post.

i've already explained it...look for my other post.

this explanation is disqualified due to excessively poor grammar

Rich people don't want nothing, as in they are used to having everything and don't want to lose it. So i'm not wrong. We just both heard it differently.

Luckily Haitians can't figure out the internet. Or plumbing, for that matter. If they could, they would be lined up in front of my house with burning sticks.

Well, maybe not. Too lazy, and besides: Who would drive ?

either way, i think riddles are retarded unless they actually teach you something.

the answer to i turn polar bears white

the answer to the riddle about turning polar bears white is "no" because the end is can you guess the riddle. and the riddle is impossible because none of them relate to each other it just random

Why did you bring a year old thread back up? Seriously, stick to topics on the first page. and this thread of all of them...

the answer to i turn polar bears white

the answer to the riddle about turning polar bears white is "no" because the end is can you guess the riddle. and the riddle is impossible because none of them relate to each other it just random the actual riddle with the end is this

I turn polar bears white
and i make you cry
i make guys have to pee
and girls comb there hair
i make celebrities looks stupid
and real people look like celebrities
i turn pancakes brown
and i make your champagne bubble
if you squeeze me ill pop
if i squeeze you you'll pop
can u guess this riddle?

97% of harvard graduate couldn't figure this out but 84% of kindergardners could
and whoever put semen ur stupid do think a fuggin kindergardner would no wat seme is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back