Need A motor for 94 prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zane_germann

i need a h22 for a 1994 honda lude
if u know of any or have any to sell bump me

I have one.

I have an H22A in a 98 civic HB runs perfect. I can sell you everything that you need to swap yours out. I'll let everything go for: 3500.00 with GSR Front conversion disc brakes. When I mean everything, I mean everything. Motor mounts, ECU conversion harness, axles, radiator and fan needed for that swap. I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Reason I'm selling is b/c they stole from me the front clip(lights,bumper,HID's) b/c I had it converted to a 2000 SI Front, and they also stole the Exhaust system I had.

Car still runs great. If you want I can sell you the car with the complete swap w/RSX interior for $5000.00 let me know, ohhhhh this car also has the converted power windows.

MY EMAIL IS: GXSR75002@yahoo.com

New engine

Check out auto wrecking yards in places where building cars is not popular. Use internet yellow pages to find auto wrecking yards in backwoods places where the car is considered an odd ball car, places like Montana, Oregon...any place where everybody drives a truck. Auto wrecking yards use UPS to ship any where in the US.

I have one.

I have an H22A in a 98 civic HB runs perfect. I can sell you everything that you need to swap yours out. I'll let everything go for: 3500.00 with GSR Front conversion disc brakes. When I mean everything, I mean everything. Motor mounts, ECU conversion harness, axles, radiator and fan needed for that swap. I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Reason I'm selling is b/c they stole from me the front clip(lights,bumper,HID's) b/c I had it converted to a 2000 SI Front, and they also stole the Exhaust system I had.

Car still runs great. If you want I can sell you the car with the complete swap w/RSX interior for $5000.00 let me know, ohhhhh this car also has the converted power windows.

MY EMAIL IS: GXSR75002@yahoo.com

Uh...dude...he wants to put this in his Prelude...he wouldn't need the mounts, conversion harness, axles, radiator, or GSR brake setup...

I'm just saying your setup isn't really what he needs. I'd post it up in the "for sale" section if you haven't already, it will probably get more views there.

Cool, got it. I just thought it'd be easier just by looking to see who needed one.

Thanks

Back