Need a Photoshop!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
I'm kinda curious how it would look.. silver xB with stock hubs as of now, with an orange haver logo on the side of it; fairly large one, kind of at an angle, with the stag head neat the back door.. here's a pic of the logo black with orange outline...(no text, just the logo)

Jager%20stag%20logo.gif

and a pic of an xB (not mine.. dont ahve pits of it yet)

scion_xb.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Jamie bought an xB?

kinda long story.. but here it goes.. i bought the starion, and my dad wasnt happy about it. i couldnt get it to pass emissions, so i took it to shop and i had them try.. they tried 3 times (adjusted shit,lowered boost, did whatever they could) and failed it every time as well.. the shop owner told my dad "it's a rocket" and "i'm going to get myself in trouble with it." it has always scared my mom, being turbo, and fast as it is.. dad drove it home from the shop ( i was in Tucson, 150 miles south of home) and couldn't handle the turbo spooling.. he gave me an ultimatum.. "sell my Starion, and my Truck. He'll take that money, put it towards a new Scion, and pay the rest off.. i test drove the Tc, but i didnt fit in it very well and thought it was rather slow. The xB is just a whole lot more comfy then the Tc, and the xA is just fugly.... so i got the xB, and talked my dad into adding on lowering springs and struts from the factory :ph34r: sadly, the struts are on back order so they havent been installed yet.. i want to get rims, but i cant afford them now, nor do i want to get a job so i can... 26 credits this semester > me. A few factors that helped me chose the xB is that i am in class from 730am-340 pm m-f, and thats not includeing studying time.. i am not allowed to work on my cars in my apt complex.. I floored it 2 times in the starion.. first time it cracked the oil line going into the turbo.. second time the Bov and boost guage stopped working.. the starion was going to nickel and dime me to death :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
jager.jpg

Sorry, yours was boring.. I got carried a way. :dunno:

looks neat, but a little too extreme :) those wheel covers are pretty neat though, lol

you thought the tc was slow so you bought an xb

LOL

tc's have nice lines, i woudla got it in a heartbeat

Quoted post[/post]]
you thought the tc was slow so you bought an xb

LOL

tc's have nice lines, i woudla got it in a heartbeat

i never said it was too slow.. i meant it wasnt fast enough to inconvienence myself to drive it every day.. i dont fit in it very well.

I'm sorry, perhaps the "Why?" question wasn't phrased right.

Scion xB's are neat little ... cars. That we get.

Why the Jager logo ?

And, I will gladly take that Starion off your hands.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm sorry, perhaps the "Why?" question wasn't phrased right.

Scion xB's are neat little ... cars. That we get.

Why the Jager logo ?

And, I will gladly take that Starion off your hands.

I think it would look pretty good, but thats why i was hoping for a photoshop of it on, so i can see if it actually looks as good as i thought it sounded..

sory, sold the starion.. being shipped out tomorrow :cry: it was for sale for 3 weeks until i got the firs offer.. now after it's sold, i've gotten 4 more people wanting it :cry: i woulda rather sold it to someone on here soi can see progress and updates on it

what rims do you guys think will look better?
both will be in an 18x7.5

konig trouble:
trouble.gif

or

fe_1_b.JPG

Second one... the xB needs a heavy looking wheel, and the two colors on the spokes of the Konigs in the first picture make the spokes look thinner than they really are.

My friend has the dark trouble's and they're amazing on his civic. I'm pretty sure they'd still look great on the xB.

Back