Need a rice part.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

Heya, Just took off my old straight pipe and installed a nice Greddy Cat-Back. unfortunatly the greddy tip is large enough for a small animal to fit in, and shaped like a cone to top it off. I'm just looking for a good burnt stainless or titanium exhaust tip, so I can cut off the huge one and weld on a new one. I'm looking for a tip that looks like this:

racinglab_1746_3796493.jpg

anyone know where I can find one, or if not that, a decent one?

Peace.

what up with the burnt shizit? stick some gas on there and do it yourself :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 21 2003, 02:05 PM
man, don't chop off your greddy tip. that is just :ghey: plus it will probably make it sound like shit.

dude it's a gay oversized exhaust tip. It doesn't do shit.

dude, i would just leave it alone or try to return it if you dont like the size of the tip. u probably should of thought of that before you bought it. I personally wouldn't cut up a $500 cat-back

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Jul 21 2003, 03:10 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Jul 21 2003, 02:05 PM
man, don't chop off your greddy tip. that is just :ghey: plus it will probably make it sound like shit.

well then go down to pep boys, autozone or any of those auto chains and scope out a new tip, they all sell them. ive even got one cause my dynomax is an OEM design which sits parallel to my axle.

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Jul 21 2003, 03:10 PM-->
rixXxceboy

Ok, the Greddy tip is 4.5 inch, the one he is looking at is 4 inch. WOW, LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! :asshat: You know what? Screw it--hack it up, put on a Pep Boys muffler so it sounds like complete ass, therefore making mine sound just that much better.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jul 21 2003, 03:31 PM-->
Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 21 2003, 03:10 PM
rixXxceboy

Ok, the Greddy tip is 4.5 inch, the one he is looking at is 4 inch. WOW, LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! :asshat: You know what? Screw it--hack it up, put on a Pep Boys muffler so it sounds like complete ass, therefore making mine sound just that much better.

Hey why don't you fucking go back to 5th grade and try to learn reading comprehension.

I'm just looking for a good burnt stainless or titanium exhaust tip, so I can cut off the huge one and weld on a new one. I'm looking for a tip that looks like this:

Maybe you should stick to posting pictures and making fun of newbies, because thats all your brain can handle. The whole point is that I just want a different tip than the one I have

And dcsports, sorry, it's not exactly a big project. Its welding two pieces of stainless steel. And besides, I didn't really ask for your fucking opinion anyways. If you didn't know an answer to the question, you should just shut the fuck up.

Fucking a you people piss me off. ricexXxboy is the only one who even attempted to answer the question. The rest of you are just spraying out shit like you just coated your taco bell dinner with ex-lax. All I asked is if someone knows where I can get a burnt titanium exhaust tip. Thats it. apparently your little brains went on overload, I'm sorry.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 21 2003, 04:01 PM
...The rest of you are just spraying out shit like you just coated your taco bell dinner with ex-lax.  .

LMAO! :lol: thats classic!

BTW, i never saw a burnt titanium tip at pep boys. just chrome and aluminum ones. i think if you just hit it with a welding torch you will get that same effect. but im just guessing.

i think skunk2 has one, but i have no clue on price or if its a full cat back or just the muffler. i think its titanium too

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 21 2003, 04:01 PM
And dcsports, sorry, it's not exactly a big project. Its welding two pieces of stainless steel. And besides, I didn't really ask for your fucking opinion anyways. If you didn't know an answer to the question, you should just shut the fuck up.

why are you going to cut up a $500 exhuast system just to put another tip on that only 1/2" smaller. Ok it get it, a 1/2" smaller tip will make it not so rice huh? Personally, i think its even more rice to try and do what your trying to do. It probably won't even look good, at all. And yes, I just gave you an opinion which I am entitled to just like you are.

no, my brain didn't go on overload. :D

Oh yeah, post some pics after you get it done.

there are some good welders out there but that sounds like a pain, who knows cuting the tip off might lead to bad things like the muffler sounding like ass, falling apart etc who knows

Leave the GReddy tip. There is a reason GReddy makes the most popular exhaust in the country. It's f'ing NICE, and is one of the few that doesn't sound like ass.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 21 2003, 06:16 PM
Leave the GReddy tip. There is a reason GReddy makes the most popular exhaust in the country. It's f'ing NICE, and is one of the few that doesn't sound like ass.

Yeah what he said!
When did we get new smileys?

:rawr: :puke2: :whocares: :wtf: :yes: :no:
Yeah they're ok I guess...

It's your ride so don't mind people going crazy, after all your driving it. Maybe to save some money sell yoru greddy unit and get the muffler you want then have a shop make a mandrel Back Pipe and then just weld them together.

But if you want a smaller tip then just go to any local shop/store and purchase one and then cut adn then weld.

Milan

Back