need asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vtec Andy.....

Does anyone have a o2 sensor off any civic or teg.. a 4 wire one in good cond. if so gimme a price and we work with it.... i need asap....

thanks,andrew

I think thee is one in our yard, I'll check on wednsday and tell you if you don't have one by then.

I think I still have one off of my 90 integra ls motor and I know for sure that I have one from my 92 cx hatch. How is $20. I know it works I just pulled the motor.

Originally posted by 93cxhatch@Mar 1 2004, 10:39 PM
and I know for sure that I have one from my 92 cx hatch. How is $20. I know it works I just pulled the motor.

a 4 wire one in good cond.

Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Mar 2 2004, 12:34 AM
$ 20.00 sounds good, but make sure it's working and it's a 4 wire... if so we got a deal...

CX has a one wire o2.

www.oxygensensors.com does anyone kno if they good for business ,because i ordered a sensor from them and i emailed asking for a trackin # or something to say when its coming no answer i tried callin but says # is not in service

o2sensors.com is a business, not a flybynight Ebay dealer, you should be more than safe.

yo you still got that sensor off the gsr? it's gotta be the 4 wire one right? what are the colors and the cond? b/c the one they sent wasnt the right one

2 black wires 1 green 1 white. it is in good condition let me know i take paypal i can have it shipped out soon as you send the money.

Back