Need for Speed: Most Wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

confusatron

I can't wait till Nov. 16 when this game comes out.

http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/videos.jsp

The storyline is sure to be gay, as were the previous two NFSUs, but the game itself looks like it will be pretty fun. The BMW M3 in the preview video looks and sounds pretty vicious. I like the idea of pissing off the cops as being the object of the game.

o hells yea my dad has the game on reserve for the 360 man that fukkn game is gona be SWEET! u get exotic cars imports muscle and u can finally get chased by the cops for racing ! prolly the best part of the game rite there

josie_b9.jpg

I'm dying to try that BMW M3 in the "Thrill of the Chase" video. I know I'll probably never be able to afford one in real life, so that'll be the next best thing. :) Josie Maran is hotter than Brooke Burke, even if she used to bang David Blaine. I forgive her. :p But the characters in the NFS games always suck anyway, and they'll probably succeed in sucking all the sexy out of Josie within the framework of their horrible plotlines and retarded scripts.

I really want a 360, but being the poor sap that bought the xbox when it first came out, loaded w/bugs, it doesn't work for sh*t. I can wait until they get a good version out that I can really rely on, then i'll buy most wanted when the fuss dies down...

Back