need for speed underground demo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buy a faster computer. my 1.43ghz amd with 128ddr video plays it just fine.

lets see drag records. post screenshots. i'll find mine.

what settings are your monitor on. btw the comp is 800 mhz and 256 ram. w/ windows me

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 12 2003, 06:54 PM
what settings are your monitor on. btw the comp is 800 mhz and 256 ram. w/ windows me

Ha. My 2.6ghz with 1gig ddr sdram and ME Home ownz you both, combined. :lol:

Someone like Calesta will have a computer that will own me so bad that I'd be afraid for my life.

when I open the game the writing is unreadable and the gfx are all wacked out x10

read the readme file they have in the game folder
it has a list of supported chips...
you'd need at least a geforce2 for the new games comming out if not greater

Originally posted by sleepergtx+?-->
sleepergtx @ ?) said:
Someone like Calesta will have a computer that will own me so bad that I'd be afraid for my life.

:lol:

Except my roommate and I are downloading so much anime that my connection blows- it's going to take a while to download the demo. Well, he did shut off the downloads to grab the full set of WRX STi manuals from Subaru... fuckin' 1200+ files and over 500 megs of PDFs!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@?
windoze ME = worst OS Ev4r

:werd:

FFCiv
@?
i have a tnt2

Ouch. Solitaire must run slow...

I have no clue- it depends on what your board will support, how much power you really need before you're just wasting money on the video card (like your CPU can't use the speed), what other kind of gaming / graphic stuff you do etc... too many factors to just recommend one. Go read up on some of the hardware sites.

nVidia GeForceFX 5900 256mb ddr video card. $300

i have the 5200 and it kinda sucks, but for $100 gfx card, it does alright.

I can sort of make out where the menus are so front the front screen can some1 tell me what things to click to adjust the screen to 800 x 600 with medium gfx. (IE: say form from click 3rd option then click 2nd down the 1st the on the left click the 3rd down from the top) I ask this because the screen is messed when I try to play soi'm hoping this will fix it

Sounds to me like your monitor is trying to display at a refresh rate it can't support. Try updating your video and monitor drivers.

Back