need help choosing my next car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I say get an s13, cheap on insurance, and later on you could do an sr20det if you wanted to, :laugh:

Nissan Performance is cool, and they handle well - But they haven't impressed me in efficiency (They get famously low economy figures) and they aren't that reliable. If you thrash on a stock 98 Max you can lay waste to even a swapped Honda. So they DO perform - But they aren't built too well. Even in the 80s when they had a vision.

The 1st gen Pathfinder was neat, I thought. But again - I refuse to consider an SUV unless it's 2 door. The front ends in the Pathfinder were SO shoddy though.

And Z cars get their performance because the gearing is so short that it's virtually useless. I have to race a Z over 115 mph. They seem to run out of oomph.

The GTiR is the pimpest thing nissan has ever produced.

5.1 0-60 and a mid 13 in 1/4 on 7lbs making 230 at the fly

those cars are build for soOOOOOOoooOoooOoooOOOOo much more, and they take it well.

2600lbs and readily available boost.... KICK IT!

230hp/a 5k launch/AWD/front rear and center LSD/and a short gearbox gets you 13.9 in 400 meters (.24856 miles)

actually insurance wont kill you as long as you are a good driver and your insurance company has a good drivers thingie in it.

im 20, have 0 tickets good student discount and have accident free +3yrs (my insurance does +3 +6 and +9 for big deductions) and my insurance is bout $100 a month for full coverage in my S13.

Back