Need Help Just Bought Eg 93 Lsi Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its Me Again Need Good Advice For Engine Swap Willing To Spend 2 To2.5 G O Before I Forget I Live In Spain Malaga

Well, in all actual, the best swap i think IMO for the EG hatch would be a kseries swap, but that is out of the realm of your 2.5g, so i would actually look into getting a GSR swap, or at least a ls/vtec or b20/vtec. But it all varies on what you want to do, boost or all motor.

Drop in an LS its the cheapest motor for what your trying to do. I think a full motor swap can be had for around 1g. After that take the other 1g and try and get a turbo kit, or build your own. LS are more fun on boost IMO anyways LS/V is a lil tooo high compression for me and a lil less reliable. After the swap, just redo the internals with pistons and rods on a low compression and you will have fun with a daily driver in a light ass car.

parts for turbo if you were building it yourself should be easy. But also remember that tuning is the key to a long lasting motor. A kit will be more expensive in any area of 1500-2500 dollars, building one will cost u under 1k without tuning with tunign will be a bit more.

Back