Need help with new memory card.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So when I was in Italy I bought a new memory card for my Camera. My Camera loved it, didn't even need to format it right out of the box. The problem is neither of my computers can read it. They both read my other cards so it isn't a problem with the slot, and the company says there are NO drivers needed so I don't know what the problem is. The writing on the card is in English so I can only assume there is o regional code like there is with DVD's etc. Here is the card I purchased.

SD Card 2GB

Thanks for the help

it's not, I took it to Rite-Aid and it worked fine in their machine. The problem is there are videos which the picture machines don't find. I need those videos. Please help.

tried that,in both my gateway laptop and sony desktop. Didn't work in either. The desktop is from 2002 ans the laptop 2005-ish. Both run XP. That's why I think it's a driver issue, but I've downloaded everything at windows upload.

have you downloaded the WIA driver for your camera?

have you tried what i suggested? ill be surprised if it doesnt pick it up. also, if either computer has a sd reader, try updating the driver. another option is to pick up a cheap card reader and see if it works.

flash drives dont need drivers. its the readers or the device its on.

Back