Need JDM motors or clips ITR/b18c/b16a/h22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We have many jdm motors clips and parts. we buy whole cars in japan dissmantle them and bring the whole cars over in parts. Need front bumpers, rear bumpers, trunks, seats, wheels, full front and back suspensions, RHD dashes, motors, clips transmissions?? we have them all. i am a verified Powerseller on Ebay. i am a verified business member on paypal. Email or post what you need. my email address is sales@rimsandthings.com 864 787 5807 cell. 864 2693749 shop. if i am posting this in the wrong place moderators please tell me where i should post this. i paid for the vendor status...thanks brad.

(Mods- he's a Vendor :) )

this is fine... the Vendor Booth forum is pretty dead, but that would be the 'better' place to post it if you wish... but theres no need to move it.

if you want the conversion how it is 1700 free shipping to a business. 1750 shipped to a residence. the front bumper is cracked in 2 places. madeof fiberglass so easily fixable or i can do it . hood in good condition, lights too. fenders have minor dings in them. i wil have to double check on shipping. but i think that is accurate.

i have cable ys1 trannys. i need 400-450 for one.

My h22a swaps. come as a Clip pullout. they include motor tranny ecu axles linkage mounts UNCUT ENGING HARNESS and EXACT MILEAGE around 2149 plus shipping.

y1 is LSD. this is a ys1 non lsd. 45 bucks is the extra charge to ship to a residence. thanks brad

I need a hydro b series tranny, would prefer a gsr tranny, but I am willing to settle for si or ls. How much shipped to 98110???

im looking for a JDM climate control bezel (the black plastic surround piece that goes around the climate controls) from a 90-93 Integra. what would be total price shipped to 46805? thanks!!

Looking for a 99-00 Civic JDM EK9 right hand drive front clip. Let me know. Thanks

Maybe a CTR, if the price is right.

i am in Sout carolina so shipping is a little bit.

motor tranny ecu axles linkage mounts. UNCUT HARNESS 2499 shipped.

Back