need more hp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95G S R

i have a 95 gsr with 130,000 miles on it, im looking to rebuild for more hp. Any suggestions on what i should do/replace to reach the 230-250hp mark without boost?

aslo i bought the car with an AEM fuel pressure regulator, anyone now the stock setting because i think its making my car bogg down when i start it in the morning

roughly about 1200, but its going to be a winter project so i am sure i will be spending a little more than that... im going to do a compression check tommorow night to see if it needs to be sleeved or not

i have a skunk2 intake, and tanabe exghaust with dc headers,.. what can i do with 1200 to give me a little more power, but still be a reliable engine with all of the miles that are on it

if i do decide to go with a turbo what is an ideal compression to run a turbo

i was looking and skunk2 cams, what is the difference between stage1,stage2,stage3 and pro cams... for different setups or just higher performance?

There's nothing wrong with a properly built and tuned turbo setup as far as reliability.

For $1200, you can do cams, springs, and retainers...provided you can do the work yourself.
:withstupid:

This is what im doing to my B18C spec R motor. Skunk2 stage 2 plus retaniers and springs, and cam sprokets. Even with my 11.5 compression I'm shooting for like 190whp after proper tune.

all motor is stupid expensive

Back