Need some advice on a new exhuast for my 88 HF with D15B2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rustydog123

I have a 1988 CRX HF with a D15B2 swap and the exhaust is about to fall off. All parts on the car are original HF crap and I want to get a little more performance from the bigger engine. I was thinking headers and 2" catback but wanted some advice from experienced CRX owners. Thanks for looking

you can't really go wrong with any exhaust, from ebay to high end, for the most part you're paying for a name, I will admit that the higher end ones are sturdier and will probably last a little longer but when you're paying 5 times more you would kind of expect it. you more or less get what you pay for. if you want more power out of it do the mpfi swap if you didn't already, you'll see a big difference then if you wanted to, do a mini me or just completely swap it out for a b series

just putting a bigger exhaust wont rlly do much..as bobby said..swap to mpfi and a vtec head..youll feel some power

I looked on e-bay and they seem to have the best prices, thanks for replying Bobby

I have already swapped to the mpfi and I know it's choked down by the intake and the golf ball sized exhaust the HF's have on them. I was thinking a cold air intake and something better for the exhaust since it's about to fall off anyways. The V-tech head is a good idea though maybe it's time for me to get educated on the process of intalling one. Thanks Rusty

why buy one on ebay get an aftermarket muffler and take it to your local muffler shop that way its all welded

Back