Need some good pistons and rods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaManMD

Ok everybody... I'm building a d16z6 outta my 93 ex ... pistons and rods ... i need forged ones that require no modification or anything and than how aobut the swap? give it a rating 1/10 ... I'm going to have the engine out on a stand when i do this.

yeah, its gonna be slightly difficult. I can set you up with eagle rods if you call me tomorrow (check the sig). You might wanna get your crank ground too, since its gonna be out. Ive heard that eagles rods with the stock size bolts dont require the block to be notched, but i dont really know. I just know we clearance every engine we build, so if a block would need to be notched we'd just whip out the buzz wheel and go to town.

Well im not buying anything just yet... right now im just trying to get as much advice as possible... probably sometime in spring is when i'll kick plans into gear maybe ill hit you up... any estimate to how much a machine shop would charge to get my block notched... assuming i bring them the engine on a stand or somethin... thanks

if there is nothin in it (pistons crank and stuff) i couldnt see a shop charging you more than 50 bucks. its a pretty simple process.

Back