Need some help deciding which car

For a daily driven car used for autocross style driving, which would be best in your eyes?

• '97-'01 Prelude

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '98-'01 Integra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ericL

Please give reasons for your choice if possible, Thanks!

Sorry I had to go with the Integra because who wants to be like everyone else and get a hatch with a GSR swap whats next Rota Circuit 8 or Slipstreams?
Don't be a sheep get something else.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 2 2004, 07:42 PM
Sorry I had to go with the Integra because who wants to be like everyone else and get a hatch with a GSR swap whats next Rota Circuit 8 or Slipstreams?
Don't be a sheep get something else.
[post=425299]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Baaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Get a red hatch with some black slipstreams! Be original just like everyone else! :lol:

he posted on hondaswap to see which car out of three hondas he should get

dude, he's way passed sheep at this point

Integra type R (100%) lol

best bet would be hatch with swap....cheapest and most powerfull. If you want looks go with the lude. There all great choices though.....hard to choose

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Dec 2 2004, 01:24 PM
hatch with gsr swap.

lower cost
lower insurance
faster car
sleeper
best styling (imo)

the end
[post=425130]Quoted post[/post]​

Plus the OBD1 factor....

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Dec 2 2004, 10:54 PM
he posted on hondaswap to see which car out of three hondas he should get

dude, he's way passed sheep at this point
[post=425601]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't get it do you? Follow the pack, be like everyone else, like a sheep
haha. Get it?

I'd go 92-96 lude, but thats my preference. go with the 97-01 if the others not an option. Lude all the way.

They are all technically chick cars, most girls think civics and tegs are cute. And I usually don't see guys driving around in the newer preludes (92+).

I still stick with my opinion. Hatch, then the teg.

By the way, the hatch is probably the cheapest too.

IF JUST A DAILY DRIVER I'D SPORT THE TEG. INSURANCE WILL BE THE SAME IF LIABILITY ONLY. INTEGRA BIT MORE FULL COVERAGE, FULL COVERAGE WONT COVER YOUR CIVIC SWAP AND THE CAR STOCK AINT WORTH SHIT ANYWAYS. IF YOU AUTOX AT A COMPETITIVE LEVEL GO WITH THE CIVIC, IF YOU WANT A MEDIUM RANGE OF EVERYTHING GO WITH TEG.

Back