1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Stock Camshafts for B16A Engine

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Lowenhart, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Lowenhart

Lowenhart Lowenhart

I just recently got a DUI and I'm trying to fix my car before i have to start paying the fines and what not, otherwise my car will remain undrivable for the year that my license is going to be suspended. but if I fix everything before I get the fines, they cant take my money that I already used you see? I live in santa rosa, ca if you have anything please email for further contact info.

2. LSVtecSdn

LSVtecSdn New Member

I have a set of JDM B16A cams with sprockets. I pulled to put in Stage 2 cams on LS-VTEC build up ~50K on them. PM sent on price shipped to west coast!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  3. goldHB94

goldHB94 New Member

i got a set sittin on my floor out of a stick shift one cuz i know the autos are different

4. Z6CRX

Z6CRX übber ɐɾuıu etarip

A buddy of mine in Baltimore has my set, a first gen b16a, I can check with him and see if he can ship them out if you want em. Prob about 50-60k but look good.

5. TheBurghCrx

TheBurghCrx NA B16 Crx

I have a set of stock JDM B16A cams and cam gears sitting in my garage. I put brian crowers in mine so their not needed. they got like about 30k-40k on them. $40 plus shipping

6. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

I have some stock B16 cams (both intake and exhaust) that I got for free from my buddy cleaning out his garage. One of them has a cam gear on it, the other doesn't.

If you want it just cover shipping and it's yours. PM me

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted