NEED tunes!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No actually ive been driving around w/o a radio apparently when you advised me of the wirering stuff the radio came on but no sound so i think the radio is kaput!!!!! im hopping to get a radio this weekend so we'll see thank you i had to register but i got it now thank you again.......
1992 Honda Civic Stereo InformationConstant 12V+Blue/White Switched 12V+Yellow/Red GroundBlack IlluminationRed/Black Dimmern/a AntennaDriver's Pillar Front Speakers5 1/4" DoorsLeft Front (+)Blue/Green Left Front (-)Gray/Black Right Front (+)Red/Green Right Front (-)Brown/Black Rear Speakers5 1/4" Rear DeckLeft Rear (+)Blue/Yellow Left Rear (-)Gray/White Right Rear (+)Red/Yellow Right Rear (-)Brown/White

Last edited:
one problem with that statement...here in australia 90% (actual statistics) of ipods get send back to the makers to be repaired/replaced....

i had an ipod opened it,charged the fucker...got no more then 2 minutes of play then guess what...it died...i got a refund (thank god)

hey where in australia are you from i used to live in W.A Karatha... ever heard of it?

Back