Never Seen This Before

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

f4ff34gg43g

Hey my bro told me to look at his 95 civic ex 2 door 1.6 vtec. i had never in my life seen this before, but i think i might know what is wrong..but i need a few people to back me up or tell me im wrong. Well when you turn on the car it will idel at about 2,000 for about 2 sec then drop down to about 600 and idel thier almost dieing but still runing. Then when you drive the car will get slugish and start jumping, like your pushing the gas and puting the break in over and over again about 4 times when you speed up? also i could feel it missing like the time'n was off..

heres a list of what i think could be wrong ...

fuel pump problem..
timing is way off..
alternater going bad ... thats why it idels so low.. and dose shit when it starts

??? i dont know can anyone help me ???

only mods I have done for him are: Injen ram air,Greddy evo exh,DC sport header, full msd , 2'' drop with 15'' spoons and carbon fiber hood.... I checked msd its not any of that.

It almost sounds to me like it is seriously running on like 2-3 cylinders. Does the car shudder like mad?

im gonna guess its a bad/disconnected vacuum line....or somethings not right with the msd.

my old accord did that same thing. I tried fuel filter didn't fix it, but new plugs and it was straight... runnin strong again...

not saying thats your problem, but plugs are a good shot, and cheap to try....

does it only do it when u first start it up? check the fast idle control valve. if it also does it while its been running a while check the idle air control valve. my integra had what you described when i started the car but would only do it when the engine was cold :\

IAVC VALVE (BACK OF THE INTAKE MANIFOLD).

Back