New Car, Another Accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

Pulling out of sheetz, got the green light to go left, 04 nissan armada ran into me. His fault, tried saying it wasnt his fault, cop was on my side, wrote him a ticket, also i have a witness that was right behind me at the light.

Anyways not too bad, just threw everything on my front end off alignment, fender is done, broken corner light, bumper is cracked, hood i pushed over, ain't too bad, should be ok when i get it fixed.

Pics:
gallery_28915_470_219852.jpg

gallery_28915_470_25310.jpg

gallery_28915_470_55861.jpg

Just glad the asshole didnt hit my blades or my door, a friend saw him run it, and i was stopped when he hit me. But he was going 35-40 through the light, then slammed on his brakes, so i have no idea how fast he was going on contact, but he did move my car a little bit.

damn man that sucks!!

on a side note, i miss Sheetz. they dont have em here in Indiana. i used to go the Sheetz all the time in Radford, VA and get something from the MTO.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Sep 18 2005, 03:13 PM
damn man that sucks!!

on a side note, i miss Sheetz. they dont have em here in Indiana. i used to go the Sheetz all the time in Radford, VA and get something from the MTO.
[post=556303]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, thats what i normally eat for lunch when i work, just grab something, then sit outside in a "money" spot in the company truck and check out women.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Sep 18 2005, 02:23 PM
This is the 2nd accident in 7 months ive been into, 2 cars, both not my fault.
[post=556310]Quoted post[/post]​

lol red cars man...my buddy had a red berreta GTU got hit. and then a red berreta stock model got wrecked as well lol...its them damn red cars I tell you!!!!!!
glad to hear you are ok though

The first accident was i got rear ended at a light, but it was a black car, this one the fucker ran the red light, i waited maybe 2-3 seconds on the green, going up a hill in a stick. He ran it a good amount.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 18 2005, 09:23 PM
Holy orange peel batman
[post=556416]Quoted post[/post]​

I knew a guy who painted his truck "orange" orange.. and shot it so it would have that orange peel effect (on purpose, mind you).. It was kinda neet, but he decided to wet sand it all down and went with a smooth, glossy finish : )

Pretty lucky actually...friggin pathfinder woulda ate my lunch if that woulda been me...oh well, fully insured and i get a new car :)

:werd:

Glad your OK. Get a jacked up damage estimate, then collect that fat check!!

At least you're ok. If the hood is moved over and your alignment is messed up, you might actually be in for quite an expensive repair job. Those fenders aren't cheap either.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 19 2005, 10:18 PM

At least you're ok. If the hood is moved over and your alignment is messed up, you might actually be in for quite an expensive repair job. Those fenders aren't cheap either.
[post=556845]Quoted post[/post]​

My alignment IS messed up, and um, the hood is now.
So also the upper rad support (above the headlight may be moved a little bit.
Maybe new shell time? Who knows, hopefully not, ive had enough work gone into this car.

yea, idiots in SUV's suck. my girlfriends mom as going to get an SUV, I told her mom... "if you buy it, baby jesus will cry and ill break up with Karol as well"

she's really religious as well as Panamanian... so she doesnt speak english well, but she understands it... needless to say she didnt get the SUV, she got a Mazda 6s...

sorry for your misfortune...

So, the adjuster said that my car would pretty much be totaled today, he said "total loss" because the price to fix my car was at 1300 and going up, what can I do?
So, if anyone has a shell, or a better idea of what I can do, please help me out, located in northern virginia.
Thanks.

It's his insurance that's paying right?

If they're gonna total this car, you have the right to demand a similar car in similar condition in replacement.

They paid me out already, got a check for $1269.90 and get to keep the car.

And yes it was the asshole's insurance that paid.

My plans may me, sell the engine and the whole swap to come local dude, keep the crx shell, swap in another b16 summertime, and buy a 4dr gsr around here for under 4k. And keep the gsr stock daily driver, while building up the crx.

Who knows.

Back