New Car? Or F00x0r3d Rid3

buy it or not?

• ehh... i dunno dude... looks can be deciving

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • retract your bid now&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he wants to trade straight up.
we each keep our own wheels...
and i keep the teins, and my suspension stuff, and my radio

s3ec7aa9d186ae.jpg

The bumper, yellow h emblems, and wing got to go. Other than that it looks like a clean hatch.

Over the sol? No way, 5th gens are gay. I repeat : 5th gens are gay. I have nothing against hatches, but seriously....between the cardboard seats giving you spasms after 45 minutes of driving, the lack of a center console,, and the the cup holders that fit a Happy Meal drink, who the hell would want one? 300 lbs weight difference dosen't make up for having the worst interior ever made in a Honda.

you truely have no idea what you're talking about.
furthermore, i'm building a fucking race car, not a cadalac. if i wanted luxory, and cup holders, i sure as fuck wouldn't be driving a honda.

i'll post more on my experince later. i gotta get a nap in before work

People still don't know what the Honda cup holder is. You jam your drink inbetween the e bkrake and bottom seat cushion. 4th gen Civic owner of 5 years, and 3 months of owning my 2nd gen rex. Why the fuck doesn't Honda make good cup holders. Both of my Chevys have a shit load of cupholders and I can fit 2 big gulps in them.

I liked the "cup holders" on his 86 accord sedan that had the ebrake "style"

The del Sol's is worthless too, you can hold anything if there is stuff in the tray, it can not hold anything, expessaily striat. It is hard to open up and best part about it all,you have to be 8-9X jointed in order to reach it otherwise you going to dislocate your sholder.

Originally posted by jeff@May 18 2003, 09:56 PM
People still don't know what the Honda cup holder is. You jam your drink inbetween the e bkrake and bottom seat cushion. 4th gen Civic owner of 5 years, and 3 months of owning my 2nd gen rex. Why the fuck doesn't Honda make good cup holders. Both of my Chevys have a shit load of cupholders and I can fit 2 big gulps in them.

Becuase Chevy's are for rednecks, they aren't made for Big Gulps, they are made for 40 oz. Budweisers.

I'll quote a comedian I saw in the Bahamas. This was said while he was drinking a bud. "Why does budweiser have a website on their cans, if you drink bud you porbably can't read anyways. "

Can me a redneck if you want. But my zr2 can still run over your del slo.

Page 2 :owned:

if the kid works at a body shop...tell him to take off the ricer shit and trade you a stock car.

and 5th gen hatchbacks are one of the most versatile honda's ever made...and they will ALWAYS outhandle a del sol...hands down.

you can add a center console, del sol seats if thats what you want, etc, etc.

i had a del sol, my mom drives a 6th gen hatch, my dad has had like 6 crx's over the past few years, now has 2 crx's, a coupe, i've had a 1st gen crx, and i've driven several integra's. the 5th gen has the most potential based upon several things.

its light, short wheel base, can utilize ITR/CTR brakes, can utilize everything from DC chassis

Back