new car pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:
looks like he took lessons from chet

yes please get some engine pics... looks clean other than the side skirts

:blink:

im not too much on the side of wild looking body parts, but thats just me

B)

i like his priorities. this man is good in my book.

intercooled turbo setup before lowering is fine w/ me.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 16 2003, 10:23 AM
holy big pics batman

and in addition to that:

holy fukin big wheel gap batman

Well i'm not going to waste my money on some crap setup of suspension just to get rid of my wheelgap. Do things the right way, or don't do them at all.

Tokico struts and sleeve coils would not really be "crap" I don't think. Getting a true coilover system is a bit over rated for a street car. The bottom line is just that you really don't need it, and I doubt the expensive setup would even corner much better than the other. sleeves + struts + strut bars all around + sway bar = rails.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 17 2003, 09:31 AM
Tokico struts and sleeve coils would not really be "crap" I don't think. Getting a true coilover system is a bit over rated for a street car. The bottom line is just that you really don't need it, and I doubt the expensive setup would even corner much better than the other. sleeves + struts + strut bars all around + sway bar = rails.

who said this is a total street car? I've been autocrossing in NASA for the past 3 years with this car

fuckin' sexy. i'm the hugest hipocrit (sic) but i like that kit. i've got a soft spot for side scoops, functional or not. i think you might have the nicest car on the site, next to ryan. like everybody else, i wanna see some engine pics, and some specs y0. i dig your car, mad props.

Back