New Cell phone for me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a blackberry pearl i baught through at&t about a year ago, and ill never own anything but a blackberry sence ive had this phone ive dropped it in puddles of water, dropped it on pavement, thrown it agenst walls, and just the other day it took a football style throw across wal mart parking lot, bounced off a shopping cart and didnt even turn off or anything... id say i threw it about 50+ feet.. so its been a good one also i have a rubber case on it that stretches over it helps with impacts im sure but still, watching it bounce across the parking lot i thaught damn new phone

i have a blackberry pearl i baught through at&t about a year ago, and ill never own anything but a blackberry sence ive had this phone ive dropped it in puddles of water, dropped it on pavement, thrown it agenst walls, and just the other day it took a football style throw across wal mart parking lot, bounced off a shopping cart and didnt even turn off or anything... id say i threw it about 50+ feet.. so its been a good one also i have a rubber case on it that stretches over it helps with impacts im sure but still, watching it bounce across the parking lot i thaught damn new phone

I've heard the opposite from other people, too. Some of the stories I hear give the impression that if you fart near the thing it will fall to pieces.

I've heard the opposite from other people, too. Some of the stories I hear give the impression that if you fart near the thing it will fall to pieces.
well, mines held up so far and its not had a easy life, i to have heared there fragile but this ones been a little soldier thats for sure.. hell it even servived a high speed crash in my crx by high speed i mean over 80mph... and with that said i have learned my lesson with speeding, its a year later and im still making payments on a car i dont have(personal loan and not having full coverage ins.)

Verizon won't buy me a new phone, I'm stuck with my old VX8300 (which admittedly is fine for what I use it for, but smartphone capability would be nice (although then I'd always be at work and constantly replying to email)).

Back