new cella-phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

People also need to factor in the different wireless companies.

It's not just the phone but also the company. each phone has a totally different chip inside them for each company.

I use Verizon and my LG kicks total ASS however looking at some of the other companies out there the LG phones they offer are crappy.

Verizon tends to push LG.

I was going to buy a Motorola but after doing research on them and finding out that Motorolas for the most part suck for any company other then Nextel I passed on it and went back to my LGs.

I had a vx6000 with verizon for about a year and a half before I lost it. I went through 4 of them, signals dying and random restarts and things like that. I dont see myself getting another LG. couldnt be happier with my treo 650 now.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Jul 18 2005, 04:49 AM
I had a vx6000 with verizon for about a year and a half before I lost it. I went through 4 of them, signals dying and random restarts and things like that. I dont see myself getting another LG. couldnt be happier with my treo 650 now.
[post=527873]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, that was one of the LGs that my friend had for verizon. Some girl at one of his parties threw him in the pool and bam that thing was fried.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jul 18 2005, 12:53 AM
all you haters dissing on LG need to simmer down

ive had a vx6000 for over a year

ive dropped it into a bucket of beer twice, still works perfectly

dropped it out of my sunroof at 30 mph

fell onto it several times

its a great phone that will never die
[post=527806]Quoted post[/post]​

yea my vx3100 was damn near bullet proof. dropped it out of a second story window onto concrete, took water like a champ, and ive been known to throw it at people since i knew it wouldnt break.... then it fell of a night stand and the screen and case damn near exploded. it was weird.

anyway, now i have a samsung, dont remember the code but its the one that has the slide up screen. it works great but i have a feeling getting soked by the rain at work today did something to the ear speaker.

I'm enjoying my Razr on Cingular... It's got great reception and the menu system is easy to use once you learn it.

Only thing I this it should have is more memory and video capture capability.

Back