New civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are they sure that's even a Honda? It looks more like a Peugeot hatch to me.

whatever it is its fuckin ugly :puke:

Jazz.jpg

If this is some sort of Type R Fit, I might think about pimping it. The Fit only weighs like 2200 lbs, and if it's packin 200 hp minimal then that would be a bad ass car. It kinda looks weird, but it looks like a more aggressive Mini Cooper. My main complaint is if they would consider building something like this, why not bring the CRX back.

Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Nov 17 2004, 01:16 AM
Jazz.jpg

If this is some sort of Type R Fit, I might think about pimping it. The Fit only weighs like 2200 lbs, and if it's packin 200 hp minimal then that would be a bad ass car. It kinda looks weird, but it looks like a more aggressive Mini Cooper. My main complaint is if they would consider building something like this, why not bring the CRX back.
[post=418123]Quoted post[/post]​

That looks exactly like a Toyota Matrix with a redesigned front end.

photo_1.jpg

:blink: :blink:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Nov 17 2004, 10:42 AM-->
allmotord16rex
@Nov 17 2004, 01:16 AM
Jazz.jpg

[post=418123]Quoted post[/post]​

That looks exactly like a Toyota Matrix with a redesigned front end.

photo_1.jpg

:blink: :blink:
[post=418183]Quoted post[/post]​

No it doesnt, but thats ok.

You honestly can't see the similiarities between the roof line and the body lines?

Wow. Do you need glasses?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 16 2004, 11:41 PM
the civic has become an accord. nice.
[post=418105]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. Who's the one who made the post about the Honda lines 'growing up'? The Accord getting huge, Civic becoming more like the Accord, and the smaller new Honda cars taking the place of the Civic. The Fit/Jazz is where it's going. I don't like them yet, but almost no one liked the Civic when it first came out either. :)

Back