New Crx Or Just Insight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
crx.jpg

It was on some persons sig, and it said 2005 CRX

Anyone heard any romors?

no clue, but even if that was an insight, id still rock it, it looks nice to me. and if that is the new CRX :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

take a look at the rear fenders and the head lights, it might just be the NEW crx.

Actually that picture is a Photoshop, probably one of the best ones Ive seen. I forgot the person that did it, but there are teh originals of that picture somewhere on the net.

holy negative camber batman! lol, looks good, i would rock it even if it was half electric :p

Holy shit!!!!!!!!! super sick. as a HUGE CR-X fan, I would probably be the first person in america to own one if it was real and on sale. That bitch is super fly :woo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sisteve@Apr 9 2003, 04:04 PM
Actually that picture is a Photoshop, probably one of the best ones Ive seen. I forgot the person that did it, but there are teh originals of that picture somewhere on the net.

if that pic is photoshopped, then my name is screwy squirrell

ya it is photoshopped.....look at the rear wheel. doesnt match up.

<<edit>> look at both of the two wheels. they are lighter in brightness than the body of the car.

light is whoever did this pictures worst enemy.
other than that....not bad.

I agree that the wheels and the drop look suspicious,but the car itself is a solid image.The shadows and lines are too good.

Back