New element

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Not really just got bored and did this. Prolly done before but what do you think? I think it looks sexy and should be made. ;)

element_ii_2.jpg

EDIT: Bigger but grainy Happy now? :huh:

im going to enhance it some more when I get to school cause I got PSP here and at school I get to use photoshop

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 7 2004, 01:42 PM
dont get me wrong except for the pixelatedness its a clean chop.

Its decent liike I said Im better in adobe than PSP heres what it looks like without resizing.

element_ii.jpg

Element is ugly, if they made that, it would still be ugly.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 7 2004, 02:14 PM
Element is ugly, if they made that, it would still be ugly.

:werd: :withstupid:

^^ same with me and the xterras....i think they only look nice when they have the plastic match painted to the rest. saw a silver xterra all painted and with 20's..didnt look to bad.

:werd:

You can be just about as clean in PSP as you can in Photoshop... PSP is super easy to use and do clean edits in.

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 7 2004, 08:19 PM
:werd:

You can be just about as clean in PSP as you can in Photoshop... PSP is super easy to use and do clean edits in.

I know I was self taught on PSP and now in school im learning photoshop so I dont have the patience for PSP cause it is setup like poo. ANyway I could of done better and make it more clear but hey 5mins to get pictures and chop isnt bad fofr PSP. ALso pjotoshop has way better brushes to use and way more filters and tools

big ass intercooler and it STILL sucks

fuckin lunchbox lookin POS

does that shit come with a thermos????

maybe it would look better with a handle on the top and the crew from skoobydoo painted on the side

i want a new element and the new scion xb. i think they are both really neat and cool looking cars. its definatly on the list of new cars i would buy. i don't like the truck looking thing tha tyou made but i like the regular element

Back