new helmets with rearview mirror

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's badass, and long overdue. :)

I agree... badass! But probably quite expensive.

Originally posted by SasSi@Aug 3 2004, 01:22 AM
I agree... badass! But probably quite expensive.
[post=371817]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think it would be that bad.

then again from how your friends come off it sounds like paying 150 for a helmet would be bad =)~

My helmet I got for 30% off at a end of the year sale. I stlil paid like mid three hundreds
I got a great deal on it. I've seen it online for $450 + shipping

my boots alone cost 239

If I feel having that helmet will make riding safer then I see no problem with spending a lot of money on it.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 3 2004, 01:50 AM
My helmet I got for 30% off at a end of the year sale. I stlil paid like mid three hundreds
I got a great deal on it. I've seen it online for $450 + shipping

my boots alone cost 239

If I feel having that helmet will make riding safer then I see no problem with spending a lot of money on it.
[post=371824]Quoted post[/post]​

I get that... but you're not really spending money to be safe. You're spending money for comfort & to look good. Point in case: I guarantee you that my $75 helmet- brand new off eBay- which is both DOT & SNELL approved, will protect my head the same as your $350 helmet.

And besides... all that helmet guarantees is that you'll see whatever's coming before it hits you. <_<

In fact, it might be more of a distraction b/c you'll constantly be looking at the picture behind you rather than at whats in front of or next to you.

Originally posted by SasSi@Aug 3 2004, 02:03 AM
And besides... all that helmet guarantees is that you'll see whatever's coming before it hits you. <_<

In fact, it might be more of a distraction b/c you'll constantly be looking at the picture behind you rather than at whats in front of or next to you.
[post=371832]Quoted post[/post]​

:nobreed:

You really don't have much, if any, riding experience, do you? Go back to handing out Slurpees at the 7-11.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 3 2004, 08:51 AM
You really don't have much, if any, riding experience, do you? Go back to handing out Slurpees at the 7-11.
[post=371879]Quoted post[/post]​

Oohhhh.... you got me there! :roll:

You learned to drive a car right? Everyone starts somewhere & I'm learning to ride right now. But that doesn't mean I haven't been around other riders for years & learned from them. I'm not stating a fact, I'm stating an opinion. And my personal opinion is that it would be distracting for me. Bikes come with mirrors for a reason- USE THEM FUCKTARD!

Handing out slurpies? I'm more likely to own the 7-11 than be the Habib behind the counter. You're just about the most ignorant motherfucker on this board, and that's saying a lot with all the dumbasses on here. You say the stupidist shit to try to make other people look bad, but it only reflects on your ignorance, so keep it up! :) I guess people who can't get laid if they paid for it have to be funny so people will like them. You don't know shit about me, so don't open your dick-sucking mouth to me again.

Why don't you tell me where you work earning your $6.95 an hour because I highly doubt a fatass like you could ever have the motivation to use any potential you might have in getting off the couch & making something of yourself, other than a jackass.

Hehe... someone obviously doesn't know Ji's "way" of doing things around these parts

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 3 2004, 11:54 AM
Hehe... someone obviously doesn't know Ji's "way" of doing things around these parts
[post=371968]Quoted post[/post]​

Uuummm... in case you didn't notice, I've been here longer than you. I know his way, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to call him on it. :p

I don't really care... I was just bored & trying to entertain myself. Truth be told, I think it's a great invention. But for me it would be distracting. The same reason I never put a tv/dvd in my car- it would distract me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back