new helmets with rearview mirror

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 11:49 AM
lol, so now, loco's fat......

with all due respect sassi- i bet you weigh more than him
[post=371962]Quoted post[/post]​

pics??? :D

Originally posted by SasSi+Aug 3 2004, 03:24 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Aug 3 2004, 11:54 AM
Hehe... someone obviously doesn't know Ji's "way" of doing things around these parts
[post=371968]Quoted post[/post]​

Uuummm... in case you didn't notice, I've been here longer than you.
[post=372066]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, it was only a simple, laughable, on-topic interjection to the conversation.

Obviously, however, since I haven't been here long enough, apparently this is not allowed in your presence. Excuse me, please.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 11:49 AM
lol, so now, loco's fat......

with all due respect sassi- i bet you weigh more than him
[post=371962]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it's news to me. If she weighs more than me, she's naaaaasssssty. Or as Trinity put it in reference to someone else, "...house of a woman."

Anyway, I don't have time to really get into this now, but I assure you, Chole (yes, I spelled it like that on purpose because you're a two dollar whore- get it...? C-hole... See hole [said with your ankles up in the air, spreading your ass cheeks]...? haha... I kill me.)... anyway, when I return from having dinner with the Governor of VT, I am going to spread you wide and fuck you hard. Remember the Jenna Jamison 1000 or something? That's going to look like an autocross compared to what I've got lined up for you. Enjoy your last hours of being able to walk straight. :)

Truth be told, I think it's a great invention. But for me it would be distracting.

well, that just says it all...

That's going to look like an autocross compared to what I've got lined up for you. Enjoy your last hours of being able to walk straight.

bahahahahahaha...

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back