New Here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok... just a radom what if. lol

its funny when you meat people who know people you know yet have never met? ya follow that one? :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2003, 10:59 AM
ok... just a radom what if. lol

its funny when you meat people who know people you know yet have never met? ya follow that one? :p

yeah, i follow, and i know what you're saying

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2003, 11:28 AM
i think i speak for pills and 99.23423432% of the membership when i say, youre hot

umm... thanks :unsure: , but i'm here to discuss cars and whatever else, not to be "epimped" :p ;)

Thats weird, i found different pics than you Pissedoffsol?????

:D

Milan

ok im ready to do a lil epimpin myself, lol jp
Welcome to hondaswap qt.
Allways better to have a few girls here then all guys, damn i feel like im on a navy sub or some shit. lol
wait i will be in a year =/
Wait! no i wont, im going to be stationed in florida, w000000t
Hey guess what guys (not to cockblock your thread) but i just took out a loan and in 2 weeks a b16a sir2 is going in with minor engine work done, new hood, paint job, full itr suspension (possibly more then likely) and im getting a bike. =D
dont worry i wont die
But yea welcome to HS girl.

wow just in the time it took me to read the entire post there was 4 new ones, were goin 24 very easily.

Ah, Just messin around, we need some humor sometimes you know :p i agree with pissedoffsol, she it cute

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 15 2003, 12:16 PM
Ah, Just messin around, we need some humor sometimes you know :p i agree with pissedoffsol, she it cute

Milan

i agree too

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 15 2003, 12:02 PM

There is a good reason why thongs and bikinis shouldn't be made in XXXL.

stop postin that, my kneck hurts, im still lookin the other way when ever that pic scrolls onto my screen. yuckkkk xxxL=too big shit xL=too big
fuck Large is too big even

Back