New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 14K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 20 2002, 04:37 PM
Ok- so if the option is there, go for it. Does it notify them who took it?

yes, it will say last theft TO you if u take someones car

what's better, car jacking or stealing the car? Aren't they the same thing?

got enough credits for one more heist-- them im out for a day until i can rack up some credts again :)

come guys-- we are 65,000 net worth away from being on the top 10 crew list...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!!!!!! as i'm searchin' for a car to jack, somebody steals mine!!! fuck. i have $143... what do i do?

i quit 'till 5am PST, it's when nobody was online and the server lag wasen't bad. they really need to fix that shit.

you gottta steal/race against cars in your "race range"

pm sisteve to get on the team..

we need somepoints people!

it's aiight dude, i'm over this game, it don't matter to me if i'm on the team or not. it's all good in the hood :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 20 2002, 07:47 PM
you gottta steal/race against cars in your "race range"

pm sisteve to get on the team..

we need somepoints people!

dude, I'm not waiting 2 min for a page to load to cruise the strip, then another 2 min to say how many people I picked up, tell me when it's back to normal!

Yeah... too laggy for now. Everyone get on Nitto1320- no lag, realtime drags, and it's much prettier. Signups are open again- go download and play now! I'm "Calesta" on there too.

http://www.nitto1320.com

I'm playing that now because I hate the lagginess of MC... plus you can play as long as you want, and nobody can jack your car.

Signups close up all the time, so get in there now!

they say its filled up and no new users. damn, i guess its back to gt2 on ps1 till iget a ps2 :wall:

Back