New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

find the ones w/o alarms. it SAYS if they have an alarm or not...

Ok... so only raid them at home? All the good ones I've been finding are either outside my range or have alarms.

i dunno. no one has emailed or anythign or stole my shit...

just amke sure you have an alamr on your ride

Oh, I know. :D I just figured that 4 cars is a lot to steal in 2000 credits if you're burning 600 each time- but you didn't.

True. I've already figured that part out. I can only race people higher than me, and I always lose!

Schweeeeeeeeet. Hey can people steal stuff that's in your theft garage? I just heisted a "Honda 2001-2003 S2000 Type V". What about stealing cash from you? They can't do that, right?

Yeah- so if I sell it right away, they can take my cash. If they can't hit the theft garage (which I don't think they can) then they can't raid your net worth. If this is true, then this is the key to winning the game... keep stealing cars and never sell them.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 20 2002, 04:18 PM
damnit, you're beating me now... PUNK@

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, steal one $50k car and you've got it made. This one's pretty tricked out too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back