New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, ive used 400/400 and 450/450 but didnt get anything....then i went after the top guy in my race range and just tried 100/100 and got his $47,000 cobra w/alarm! go figure. it was a honda-tech guy too :)

when did u jack him when he was at home or cruzin i cant figure it out

I started a new crew if anyone wants to join message me i'm on as Distorted

also how do u get crew models

i used the wrong word. i stole it, not carjacked. he was offline, at home i think. if their offline, it really doesnt matter what it says to the right, that is just the last thing they were doing before they left.

i think you just have to start cruising and be part of a crew to get crew models.

Originally posted by Import_Addiction@Dec 29 2002, 08:56 AM
i just tried to jack someone with no alarm and used 500/500 and still didnt get it, this blows

damn, I do 75/175 and steal shit all the time...do when they are offline, at home...Dont beleive me? Look in the "Best car theives" or whatever :)

Hmm 75/175... gotta try that. I boosted a level 10 alarm on a $300k Ferrari using 120/200.

Import Addiction- you get crew models by winning races. They'll come to you- you can't "cruise" for them.

Fucking some cunt from "Jakn your shiet" keeps spamming me to join, I'm about to go on a theft rampage

Ok,spam racing is good,if your the one doing it. :lol: .You can advance really fast if you do it right.

You know how you'll be playing,and all of a sudden all your money is gone and some how someone raced you 10 times in like 2 seconds?That is spam racing.Say you have a lot of money or models,go to your race range and select someone.Challenge them to a race,for whatever,money,models,then hit the race button instead of waiting for the results to load,hit it like 5 more times.The game goes through all the races,but only shows the results of the last one,but now either you won or lost 5 times.Either way it is a quick way to biuld up experiance points towards the next level.Also you can do it for working or cruising.Watch out because you can run out of gas.Also no one has time to get your goods just right afterwards go buy calenders and keep it safe.Found all kindsa devious stuff today.

Wow. I just popped open a ton of windows and raced once per window... I didn't know that you could process several races at a time just by hitting the button more than once! I'll have to try that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Import_Addiction@Dec 30 2002, 06:48 PM
damn i've tried 14 times to steel a car but still nothin

What are you putting in for turns/credits on scoping out the car and planning the boost?

i have not been able to log on for the longest time so i dont really care anymore

Back