New Paint! Before and after Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I still have the steelies, I really like the classic look of them. I may put them back on in the future. Plus they add to the sleeper effect.

Meh, I'd stick with the alloys if I were you. They're different enough to be noticed by Honda enthusiasts, but they're still OEM, so anyone else would probably assume they're stock. I don't think they take away from the "sleeper effect", if that's what you're going for...

$1000 in materials sounds rather high, but regardless, good deal and it looks great.

No here in tally. If you want high quality oem paint thats about how much it costs.

When i used to work at a body shop a guy got his CRX painted a red type color. It cost him $1k just for the materials. Thats paint,activator,clear coat, primer.
But when my buddy got done ohh man it was sexy as hell. It layed down so smooth too. I went with oem color myself when i did my crx. But i dint go with Honda color. a friend chose another cheaper manufaturer. it turned out fine.

Back