New Pics...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bbadillo

384509_46_full.jpg

384509_61_full.jpg

sorry for the blurriness will update soon when fully back together

not bad,
personally i dont like the EP3 wheels
are you plannin on gettin some different taillights???

Originally posted by bbadillo@Dec 7 2003, 10:56 PM
Put the sideskirts back on, it's fuckin up the whole line of the bottom of the car

i know, i know, like i said will update when FULLY back together

ahh sorry didn't know you were reconstructing it. The Si style 5th gen tails would look sweet against that green.

Damn, man you need to change that color!! looks like a fuckin Chameleon

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 8 2003, 12:14 AM

It is samba green. It is the green that came on 93 and 94 del sol SI. Although you see the color alot, it is one of the rarest colors by numbers.

Sorry, just too bright more me. I like clean and low key paint jobs. BTW yeah i know its like the Sol color, and i hate those too.
Whatever makes you happy man :thumbsup:

As is, I'd rock it...color and all.

Put the side skirts back on and KEEP THOSE WHEELS!!! I love that style wheels....split 5 spokes that extend outwards from the center.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and good Job! :worthy:

Im not down with the rear bumper, front is alright. I just hate body kits. The color is cool though. Wheels arent doing it for me either, but to each his own.

Originally posted by mwvnos@Dec 7 2003, 11:40 PM
if you like it.....thats all that matters...

Exactly, half the people on this site will hate on you regaurdless of what kinda car you have - dont feel the need to defend yourself since these are just opinions of people.

IMO, i dont like the body kit, but thats just my opinion (prolly cause you have no side skirts).

Originally posted by asmallsol+Dec 7 2003, 11:38 PM-->
senate_9427
@Dec 8 2003, 12:14 AM

It is samba green. It is the green that came on 93 and 94 del sol SI. Although you see the color alot, it is one of the rarest colors by numbers.

sorry but have to correct this... it is NOT the color off of a del sol it is ALOT brighter the paint is just not cured in the pictures... its off of some kind of european car? dont remember what but no car in the states comes with it...

Back