New Saturn Sky Redline

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

check it out, I like it

Click here

184-sky1.jpg

GM fucked up by putting it under the Saturn name... but it looks like competition for the S2000.

Quoted post[/post]]
GM fucked up by putting it under the Saturn name... but it looks like competition for the S2000.

looks hott but being a former Technician for cadillac. GM cant build anything performance, an EG civic has more basic racing technology than half of GM's performance setups, saturn ION redline CRAP. Cobalt SS CRAP. Corvette 100% straightline car! for the price you cnat beat it, i can afford one of those, i cant afford a new S2000 like i want. i would never buy a GM and trust it, atleast not if its out of warranty, thats for sure, GM can suck it! :p

looks like a pontiac solstice

looks like a slider of a turd

a turbocharged 2liter engine that redlines at 6,200?

they should call it the Can't Redline without throwing engine parts in the Sky

I'd buy a Miata over that. And it would handle better. And it would be more reliable. And it would be faster.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

looks hott but being a former Technician for cadillac. GM cant build anything performance, an EG civic has more basic racing technology than half of GM's performance setups, saturn ION redline CRAP. Cobalt SS CRAP. Corvette 100% straightline car! for the price you cnat beat it, i can afford one of those, i cant afford a new S2000 like i want. i would never buy a GM and trust it, atleast not if its out of warranty, thats for sure, GM can suck it! :p

right... A race prepped cobalt ss tore the ever loving crap out of the rest of the competition in this show I was watching on the speed channel. Can't remember the name of the show, but I think that they were at sears point, or some track out here on the west coast. Lots of fast cars were there, signal skyline was the most notable, and the cobalt tore it up. So I wouldn't speak too soon saying that they can't be made into good race cars. I'll agree that their past has been pretty bad in the sport compact world. I still wouldn't buy anything less than a cadillac cts-v or c6 as a daily driver if I had to buy gm. But they can make some really good race cars.

Corvette 100% straightline car? HA! you ever seen 24 hours of le mans? The corvettes do really well, they are a simple machine, can be tuned really easily and race prepped easily. What's not to like about the corvette? And they drive really nice. And- they are inexpensive in comparison to their competition.

I am sure you saw a lot of repairs, not arguing you on that. But GM can put out good performance cars. I like the solstice more than the sky. I can see that quickly becoming a tuner car. I also would take a new mazdaspeed miata over a turbo'd sky or solstice. But the fact that it's turbo'd makes california mods more easy to pass smog, and I'm sure that GM will be highly detuning even their sport models.

werd. corvettes being straight line cars?? yeah, i guess thats what id call a car that can pull .95 g's..... yeah they gotta suck...

when will gm,ford,dodge will make a modern highreving good looking sports car

why would they need to? all their sports cars eat the high reving cars alive... (viper, zo6, ford gt) they have this thing.. oh whats it called..... dammit i forget what it is.... OHH.. TORQUE!!!!

Back