New Set up, well sort of.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
So my buddy was going to upgrade his computer and said he'd give me a screaming deal on his old set up.

So I got a 3200+ athlon, 2gb of ram, asus 9600, on an asus board. Soundblaster audigy gamer 2. DVD-Burner, 80gb 10k barracuda for cs and windows, and a 500gb 7200 for dl's. Has an antec case with about 4 fans, tons of LED's, cables are wrapped, and a few black lights. Has a bad ass power supply unity(forget the exact model) with adjustable fan. It's super quiet actually.

I paid 300 bucks. Freaking steal. Everything is a bit out dated, but its all set and ready to rock for just what I need it for. Definitely gets the job done.

I went and bought a Acer P191W monitor and mouse and keyboard, and now I'm on a desktop finally cuz the 12" on my dell laptop was killing me for spread sheets, and no games at all. Only problem with the new monitor is, its not working in dvi for 1440x900, so I need to figure that out, or update the driver.

Back