New Speeding Record for R6?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
LIVINGSTON, La. -- Brian Samuel Willis is in the cooler, accused by troopers of setting a blistering speeding record.

Louisiana Trooper Ryan Riley said Willis was clocked doing 155 mph on Interstate 12, more than double the speed limit of 70.

Riley said there are no formal records kept, but no one can remember anyone who was caught going faster.

Willis was jailed Sunday, with a bond hearing set for Tuesday.

According to Riley, Willis told troopers he thought he was only doing about 120 mph on his black Yamaha R6 motorcycle.

Riley said Willis pulled over once he realized state police were after him.

http://www.wgal.com/news/7993359/detail.html

155 is a speeding record....i did 140 on my YZF-600....(not an R6, but its close enough)...i dunno once you pass 120 on a bike it all feels the same.

Quoted post[/post]]
Forget that, check out the link of the guy robbing the store wearing a milk crate on his head! :laugh:

ROFL

8022324_320X240.jpg

I don't ride....

I did ~142 in my old saab, if the Audi was geared a little longer and chipped (damn 96's and their crappy ECU's are capable) I'd defenitly have broken my own record.

different story, but same thing...

cause its just boomin in here today
lol

just trying to get something going...
anything

i don't wanna work, taxes suck my ass

so i actually showed up to work sober today...

:concur::withstupid::ditto:

I almost threw up my water and spewed it out my nose. :laugh:

and on topic-

why the hell did he stop? no way could they stop him.

well obviously he can't outrun the police in a full out chase scenario... i was talking about when he first got clocked and saw the lights. fucking haul ass and dip into some random neighorhood or driveway or someshit. really simple to evade a police officer on a bike, i did that shit many a times on my duck.

:shrug2:

Don't even need to get all crazy running from the cops. Like I've said before - Helicopters, Radio ? They can't even describe the bike. "A shrieking red blur" or "Someone on a red bike" is about all they have to go on. That said, just ditch them quick, and go on with life. They'll show up at local hangouts all the time (Like they do at my hangout) and ask "Anyone here seen someone on a red bike?" And we just kinda look at each other. Stupidest question there is.

Haha hopefully that guy with the milk crate gets weeded out by Darwin's theory.

The record must be for the state or city. On Sports Compact Mag, they had a story about some guy doing over 200 on a Honda. Here is an excerpt from the article:http://www.motorsportconnect.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2715

Anyway, Ive read some motor cycle mags and some of the editors have been thrown in jail for going too fast on Hayabusas and those things easily do 190+. I forgot what they were doing.

no joke...600ccs (that is what the R6 is, right?) guess theyve never seen the guys with the turbo GSXRs around....i hate when i get paird with those guys at the strip...its just depressing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Don't even need to get all crazy running from the cops. Like I've said before - Helicopters, Radio ? They can't even describe the bike. "A shrieking red blur" or "Someone on a red bike" is about all they have to go on. That said, just ditch them quick, and go on with life. They'll show up at local hangouts all the time (Like they do at my hangout) and ask "Anyone here seen someone on a red bike?" And we just kinda look at each other. Stupidest question there is.

You forget that in LA they have cop-helicopters in the air at all times . . . . they can be directed in very quickly.

Back