New Theme

theme?

• new one rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont care for eit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's going to have to take some getting use to the new icons next to the threads, i like the dot showing what i had posted in, you have to actually LOOK to see the check mark for what you have posted in now, im lazy :shrug2: quick reply box would do fuckin wonders though, it would make a world of difference. i dunno... i kinda like the blue a little better, the grey just seems kinda bland compared to the old colorful version. maybe it's just me, but it seems like the only things that have changed are colors and icons, aside from that it seems the same :shrug2:

Can you make that 10 foot wide IB banner any smaller? That thing is huge. Anyways, you know I like it y0!

i like the theme and designs and all that shit, but the color doesnt match the blue on the header. make it match that blue and ill like it much better, it just looks too grey to me. change the homepage so it matches. and i still say make the text in the reply box bigger, just a tad. o and the quick reply box is nice

I like the way the site has changed, but it's too grey for me. But Since I'm too lazy to change it on my options thing, It'll probably grow on me. And QRB, I don't have a clue what it is, but it sounds dope.

quick reply box, you dont have to hit "add reply" you can just reply right from the thread other than loading another screen, it's much easier.

this new theme aint bad, i kinda like it :) my only complaint is that the damn banner takes forever it seems to "download" with dial-up. im sure the other dial-up users will agree with me.

Hmmmm....jury is still out here,I like the personality of the old colors,but this does look clean.Everything just blends too much with it all being based in grey.But it does appear cleaner.

Back