new to hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thread jack away bro... a welcome thread isnt important, besides ive got some write-up's to finish as well as my new ls-vtec build which WILL make 200whp so I can prove a "member" on here that my build did and again, WILL make 200+whp. :D That is all. Good day.

P.S.: your threads were very useful. :D
which "member" would that be??and lsvtec's can make way more than 200 whp

Not you :D and yes, depending on bore and stroke, cam etc. My cousin just finished his b20 and is going to be going to the dyno monday. He found some crank online (i forgot where) that adjusts the rod stroke to 95mm as opposed to the 89mm. That, Endyn roller-wave pistons and a built b16a2 head with s2pro2's for the break in. He has a set (which was from me :D) of toda spec c's that he is gonna put in it, but he wants to break it in on the dyno with a smaller cam. oh well. With the C's it should make very good numbers, my guess would be 250+whp.

Thread jack away bro... a welcome thread isnt important, besides ive got some write-up's to finish as well as my new ls-vtec build which WILL make 200whp so I can prove a "member" on here that my build did and again, WILL make 200+whp. :D That is all. Good day.

P.S.: your threads were very useful. :D

200whp is cake on the stock bore. ;) I'm very very glad that they were useful. :D

:werd: ??

Not you :D and yes, depending on bore and stroke, cam etc. My cousin just finished his b20 and is going to be going to the dyno monday. He found some crank online (i forgot where) that adjusts the rod stroke to 95mm as opposed to the 89mm. That, Endyn roller-wave pistons and a built b16a2 head with s2pro2's for the break in. He has a set (which was from me :D) of toda spec c's that he is gonna put in it, but he wants to break it in on the dyno with a smaller cam. oh well. With the C's it should make very good numbers, my guess would be 250+whp.

Nice. I was shooting for 260whp on the stock 89mm crank, and I think I could have done it too. I was already making 160lbft at the ground without any head work, and if I just got it up to 175lbft and made it all the way to 8000rpm, 250whp would have been broken easily. I was going to use the Wicked cams, Buddy Club 4 or Toda D though, 85.5mm bore on 89mm stroke with static compression around 13:1.

Calesta, I want to experiment with a different crank but ive been hearing bad things... After this mild build is finished, im going to pick up a b20 block and re-sleeve and go for it... 84.5mm bore X 95mm stroke. 13.5:1 compression and PRAY ... try to pickup another eg shell for the track for this engine... maybe next year.

Well, the longer your stroke, the peakier your power curve is going to be. I would go for the shorter stroke and broader power curve, then tune to get the peak numbers you want. You can run 13.5:1 if you run aggressive cams with enough overlap to bleed off the high static compression, you'll probably be fine on pump gas with the right tuning- but you'll also not make as much power down low.... which means you'll probably want the ability to rev higher (flow higher anyway) to take advantage of the cams and overlap.

I guess thats why the linux usage is down on the board. GSRCRXSI isnt on much and neither is LSVTEC. The only linux usage is commin from me :(.

:lmao:

You're not going to see Linux on my main box browsing the web. Maybe a server or two, but that's about it.

high revving is nice, but this engine wont be revving past 8400rpm. Im running CTR pistons, which are cast not forged. They are, in one simple word.. "weak". High revving will eventually put more stress on the wrist pins causing them to break under load. I thought I spun a bearing in the old setup..1st gear, 9k rpm, BOOM. punched a hole in the block, cylinder 1. It turned out, the wrist pin broke and pretty much let the rod move loosely which sent the rod through the block. Some serious shit there... I was planning on running itr cams...but since im looking for a lower rev range I might go with s2s2's. Well see I guess.

:lmao:

You're not going to see Linux on my main box browsing the web. Maybe a server or two, but that's about it.

Ubuntu is the SHYT man. Today was the first time its crashed on me...ever....EVER.

but i was working on a crashed voodoo server...and i think it transmitted those voodoo powers to my laptop.

New here to. Same deal not new to the scene just this forum. I hope I can help and I know I'll be able to learn allot. See you guys around.

Welcome guys!

Back