new to hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kpowerd 4g4d

K powered king
i own a 1991 civic sedan that i have k swaped last weekend. i have the k20z1 with a accord euro r tanny kpro bdl 70 mil throttlebody ips k2 cams and a few other secrets i figure id say what i have . if you got any questtions on k swap or you need help doing one or want a swap done hit me up....... this is my 8th k swap done in all the bodystyles possible..

Punjabi Guru:
You can ask me three and only three questions.

Homer Simpson:
Is this hondaswap?

Punjabi Guru:
"Yes it is"

Homer Simpson:
Is it really?

Punjabi Guru:
Yes it is

Homer Simpson:
Really?

Punjabi Guru:
Yes it is, thank you, hope you have been enlightened. Come again !!

trying to get some pics up by monday going to k swap meet at down south this weekend you can see the car there before i post pics

Last edited:
What do you think of the swap into a 88 CRX Si? I am considering selling my YS1 and B16a before I do the swap to gain power and reliability ease of maintenance. AC? What am I really looking at? Thanks for your time! Theres a really nice K Civic in this months Modified Mag that started this train of thought.

ok the swap not that bad to do... with a basic type s swap you can run high 13's in a rex with traction issuse.. "ac there will be a kit out in about 6 months" hybrid racing says..i can do it installed in a crx for $6200 thats you dropping of the car for 2 days or less and driving it a way.every swap i get has paper work and less than 60000 miles.if you do it it in any other chassis it will be about $5500. the ef chassis has a lot more mods to get it to fit so more cost to swap it. any question i can help with just ask........

That sounds like a lot of "MODS" for 700$ in labor. What exectly are you talking about? Just moving a few mounts and welding them back in? I pretty much do all of my own work. Just trying to get an idea of what might slow me down.

it for the cost of materials and labor to remove all .the front and rear crossmember mods, engine mount, drill hole for shifter cables, trim core support by headlight. there more just cant think of it right know. if you want the karcept box it will be mounted too.......

Last edited:
no every thing with the motor trans wiring minus the ecu ... (kpro or type r, aem your choice)everything mounted and ready to run if you have a ecu .

Also, this forum is not necessarily completely clean and PC (OR else they would have hunted my ass down a long time ago) but my nephew (Who is really into hondas and swapping) does read this. As well, lots of other people lurk and read through the well written and thought-out articles. this place is not just a fan site - nor is it a site with primarily teens on it (Our demographics are surprising)

What I'm getting at, without sounding like too much of a dick, is can you change your Avatar ?

Holy Lord, I didnt even realize what that was until you mentioned it. LOL, but yeah that's probly not cool.

Also, this forum is not necessarily completely clean and PC (OR else they would have hunted my ass down a long time ago) but my nephew (Who is really into hondas and swapping) does read this. As well, lots of other people lurk and read through the well written and thought-out articles. this place is not just a fan site - nor is it a site with primarily teens on it (Our demographics are surprising)

What I'm getting at, without sounding like too much of a dick, is can you change your Avatar ?

Whats wrong with his avatar???

Back