New Toy!!! POS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poor kid! did you check to make sure its got gas?

none if the kid left it he didnt steal it............... i think the worst is he would have to give it back.

shouldnt matter...

you think he's ok for taking it??
so, if your car runs out of gas or breaks down on the side of the road and you have to leave it.. that means someone can come just take it if they want to...yea, didnt think so..

how old was the kid BTW? maybe he couldnt push it all the way back home

If he saw him leave it there he could. He knew who's property it was and willfully took it anyway. Dirtbikes aren't cheap either. Could fall into a higher category of theft because of it.

he should ask around if anyone has "lost" a dirt bike.

i think he could technically get grand theft...
or auto theft..and if its stolen and he took it from the kid who stole it then he could get the initial charge of the stolen bike..hes fucked either way..

Exact reason Ive pushed my bike miles through the woods when Ive ran out of gas/broke something. Someone is looing for that for sure.

:withstupid:

I'd never leave my bike alone unless tied up with bear grade chain to a very fixed object or on fire/covered in bees. Someone wants my shit they're gonna have to work for it.

I love how some people find it ok to do what he did, like nah, not his problem! Kid shouldn't have left it!

True, this is theft, but what kind of dumb ass just leaves their dirt bike on someone else's property, or the side of the road? Really dumb, that's just asking for some ne'r-do-well like Ethan to steal it.

Back