new toys for the sti :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So uhhh... where do you live again? I'm gonna need a replacement for the OEM radio in my Scoob, and that JVC looks nice. Ma ybe I could come by and "check it out" sometime... heh heh. No seriously, where do yolu live so I can break your window and rip it out of your car??

you better add sisteves copyright. :p

Yeah, a big hot dog at that...

I called my father though, the internet is in his Will, its all mine bish!!!

BTW, is that shop associated to the original in Terryville?

:confused:

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@May 4 2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah, a big hot dog at that...

I called my father though, the internet is in his Will, its all mine bish!!!

doh! :lol:

BTW, is that shop associated to the original in Terryville?

:confused:
[post=494950]Quoted post[/post]​

yes and no...

here's how it went down...

Ant (owner of terryville shop) wanted to expand in bristol, and opened the shop by Nuichi's in forrestville.
Jay Mac started working there for Ant.

after a while, Ant decided he didn't want the store anymore.

Jay jumped on the chance, and bought the business from Ant (the name, the inventory at the time, etc)

a little while later, they moved down the street to a new building across from P&B autobody.

so, Jay owns the shop, mike is the main tech besides jay, and jay p does sales.

so, yes, they are affiliated.... to an extent, but everything that gets sold at the forrestville store goes to jay, not ant.
Technically, they are AJ's II... lol but jay bought ajscaraudio.com before ant did :p

a little late now, ehh?

that, and to my knowledge, there isnt one availble. anythng bigger and you got the gay fold in 7" scree for 1500 bucks...

WELL CRAP!!!, design one then, and sell it to sony or whoever and bank off it, if you wanna do it right, i design homes and what not, i could help you out with the drawing aspect of it, just cut me in for 40% :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 2 2005, 11:45 PM-->
Theres a shop in Austin called Circle Stereo (hope he's still there) Mostly high end home stuff, but he dabbles in high end mobile too. Cool place lots of older Machintosh tube amps, phonographs, stuff like that.
[post=494348]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm. Never heard of them. I always went to Custom Sounds.

92b16vx
@May 4 2005, 04:41 AM
You could trade that pack of smokes for your center channel :p
[post=494848]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup. Stop smoking and you really could trade the smokes straight up- you'd save enough money to buy the center! :lol: :eek: :ph34r:

yeah b it will fit right in that pocket and the fucktards at the supplier havent called me back to give me the price yet. i will harrass them today and let ya know tonite or tommorow. anywho to anybody on this board that wants that radio i can offer it at a discount(not as good as b's :D ) if you call the shop ask for mike and tell me your from hondaswap. i think you should take some pics of the stealth install of the amp and show the peeps y0.

Back