new wheels on the m3 y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you mean to tell me that people still talk face to face in Europe?!?!?!
what kind of backwards 3rd world shit is that :p

you mean to tell me that people still talk face to face in Europe?!?!?!
what kind of backwards 3rd world shit is that :p
Yea what's weird about AIM convo between roommates? Freshman year I did it and he was in the same room, Sophomore and Junior year I did it but upgraded to my own room, and this year I did it AND upgraded to talking to my neighbors one and two houses over.
Face to face conversation requires one or both parties to get up.... Not for me...

Real pics or ban. Those pics suck B, come on man LOL!

i take what i said the other night back those don't look as bad a si thought they would. i would have to see them in person though to make a real decision though. :p

told ya mike :D

and E lives in my basement... so he's 3 floors down. much easier to IM than to pick up the phone.... cuz shouting won't work. lol

and E lives in my basement... so he's 3 floors down. much easier to IM than to pick up the phone.... cuz shouting won't work. lol
tin can and string?

Screw lantalk, netcat ftw.

B, I used to run an ircd in my house just for my family. And there's only 4 people in my family. Now we all just call each others' cell phones, or use google talk.

And it just isn't safe to just go walkin into that mans room unannounced. lol

Back