New Year's Resolutions (That none of us will keep)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get better grades, and go to class more this semester.

My New Year's Resolution is to find some fucking AP2 Wheels for under 1200.00 dollars. That, and finish drinking myself to death. Less beer, more 151!

now that the year is up did anybody stick to their plans?

Nope, I live in Dirty Jersey once again. But it was for the best. I probably would still think people were following me and probably still smoking meth if I still lived in CO.

I don't have a New Year Resolution, but I have all the goals that I listed in my Future Goals thread a little while ago.

I started taking care of the areas of fitness that I had been neglecting; cardio, abs, stretching and kicked my lifting back up to the intensity that it was before.

I'm trying to take initiative and gets things done. All on myself and no excuses. Whether it comes from making a phone call that I don't want to make because I hate randomly calling people, going after the girl I want <already have that taken care of for now> and trying to be more timely to things. I'm always late.

As far as a career goes;
Get an internship this next semester and pursue the internship that I really want when it starts next Fall, so I can be lined up for the huge job that I had my eye on.

Join business clubs.

Make stronger social contacts at my new school for business and personal relations.

Hardcore lifting - check.

Cardio - was doing so, before I had bad shin splints. I need to buy a new pair of shoes and start back up.

Girls - I slowed down my consumption of females. I was on again off again with a very nice girl and now I'm into another thing.

Internship - Placed in an internship that was ranked Top 10 in the nation for the last 7+ years according to Princeton Review.

Business clubs - Joined a business "fraternity".

Meeting new people - met a ton of new friends.

All in all, I did most everything I said.

So, anyone resolving to do anything different this year?

I have 2.
1) Get back in shape. For rugby and I'm just getting fat.
2) Control my drinking. Not stop drinking completely, but drink less and know when to stop so I don't blackout. (This isn't an after Jan 1st. thing, I've been working on it)

So who's doing what?
1) Sorta, kinda. I lost like 20 pounds but I still have no lungs. (Stopped smoking this year)
2)Haha. It did get under control. It took a hospital stay, but I've been sober like 4 and a half months. I plan to start again slow on my birthday(Jan. 8th). Like a beer or 2 with dinner. Having a few at happy hour with friends. Nothing like I use to. No more hard alc, let alone a bottle to my face in a night.

Back