1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newb

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by mugencivic3door, Jul 19, 2006.

1. mugencivic3door

mugencivic3door Junior Member

Hello all. I am new to the forum just wanted to say hello. I have a 92 civic cx and have done a few mods. will list when i return home from work, dont want to get caught posting, lol.

2. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

welcome

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

you will get cought posting :p its ok, i'm doing it right now too. lol

4. mugencivic3door

5. mugencivic3door

ok.im home. I have a 92 honda civic cx. I currently work as a service advisor for a gm dealership.I have previously been a painterbody shop tech at a body shop for about 4 years,so i know a little about cars. I have had my civic about 4 yrs and drove it for 2 and a half of those yrs.That is when I decided to start modifying it. I currently have the head of of the car.Was ready for mini me swap and did some more research and didnt realize that your block must have the 4 valve pistons indentions, not the 2 for the 8 valve.What sucks is I already have purchased all the parts to do this but am now contemplating pulling the block/tranny to do a b series swap. who knows. Have also got all the ignition system(msd) header(which maybe useless) and other misc items. But hello again.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted